Tuesday 10 July 2007

Tuesday and sunny

I haven't blogged for a few days. Some days I have lots to say but somehow what I want to say seems "inappropriate", and so like always, I keep my mouth shut (metaphorically that is!).

The rain seems to have abated a little, though I suspect that the respite won't be long. I am going out for a cycle in a while, and that is sure to bring the weather down once again. At least now the deluges are interspersed with some spells of warm sunshine. The weekend gave us a break from the rain and the Genesis Concert was wonderful.

As time goes by, and bonds get forgotten, I find it harder and harder to write. Even this short entry is difficult and I am struggling to string enough words together to make much sense. I know that I need to do all sorts of things, one of which is to thoroughly edit this collection of ramblings. So many past entries refer to a part of me that has died, and like dead parts of anything they need to be cut off. I will do that one day soon, it's odd that I find even that difficult, as the only person that they ever effected was me. Self delusion is a dreadful thing. I guess that I am worried that when I remove the dead bits that what is left will be worthless.

Oh well, I will get on with the day. There are lots of other things that need doing too and a cycle ride might clear my mind a little. It will be good to get out for a while anyway and another opportunity to take photos.

No comments: