Tuesday 25 November 2008

frustration

There are some kids around, who normally infest the skate park over the road. They are clearly bored with hurtling around on those bits of wood with wheels on, and have taken to running rampant through people's gardens, ringing doorbells and running away, and generally being obnoxious and unpleasant.

Our street is coffin dodger territory and many old folk get very worked up about this, as you can imagine. I just get pissed off and that makes me mad.

Last night i was sorely tempted to take a baseball bat around to the skatepark and have a good chat with the little sods, but i was dissuaded from going. Tonight may be a different matter. I plan to wait for them to arrive, I'll hide in the bushes and spring a rear guard action, hoping to catch one of them.

The police tell me that I cannot set traps, tripwires or land mines. i cannot shoot them, hit them or castrate them without being prosecuted myself. i am also told that because i have no fence ( i am not allowed a fence here) people can assume that they are welcome to wander my garden at will! So says the law!!! Should any of the little vermin trip and fall while running away, then it will be my fault and therefore i can be prosecuted.

If we can identify them - they all wear hoods, then they might just have a word with the parents but don't bank on it. Even if caught red handed the police might just give them a telling off. Meanwhile we suffer the vandalism and abuse and must tolerate it. I am afraid that I am not very tolerant, and will not lie down and be dictated to by these little shits. Why oh why can we not wake up as a society, to the fact that we are allowing the scum of society a free rein. Surely it is time to forget the concept of human rights as being an expectation for all. By terrorising innocent and vulnerable people, one must forfeit the right to be treated softly.


ps - If you don't hear from me I am in jail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Sorry for laughing but I imagined you with baseball bat in your hand:) I know how you feel. Same here ...law...hahah...law is odd thing...defends criminals...ohh i have forgotten about the rights of these kids...because they have right to do things but you have not got right to defend yourself .... XXX Lilly