Friday 14 November 2008

It's Friday

I am full of good intent, and one of my pledges to myself this week was that I would blog each day and also try to find something interesting to write about. Well i have managed to write each day that is true, but some days i do struggle to find things to say.
I did make a start on a personal writing project today, more on that another time. It is something that I set out to do once before but never had the will to see it through. there is no guarantee that this time will be any different but i will at least make an effort for now.

I have enjoyed this week, and there are still a couple of days to go, so I see no reason why i shouldn't manage the seven days. I have written a lot this week and have received some feedback, much of which has been useful, and I am grateful to anyone who takes that trouble. Criticising someone's work is always risky as you never really know how they will take it, and if you are like em then you probably hate upsetting people, however I am prepared to accept whatever anyone throws at me.

I have managed to consume nearly a whole pack of pistachio nuts today and feel a little bloated, but now it is off to the kitchen to make a curry - well it is friday after all and i haven't had a curry since last week.

No comments: