Wednesday 22 August 2007

Busy day

Such a busy day today, just can't seem to get down to writing for pleasure. You know, I used to hate writing, but now it has become one of the main pleasures in my life.

I have a new friend who also writes and we seem to be on simmilar wavelengths over a number of things. I hope that we can write together at some time. That is a rewarding occupation, and hopefully this time we can finish something.

This week sees the arrival of the GCSE exam results, and because of my lovely students I have an interest again. I do hope that they do well and can ignore all the crap in the press that will follow. If the results are worse than last year the teachers will be blamed of course, and if the results are better then the exams will be too easy. It's a lose lose situation and i know all about them. Anyway, good luck to Holly, Lucy and Stephan - you all deserve to excell in all you do.

1 comment:

the girl who writes this thing said...

:-) Thankyou - I'm veeeery nervous now :-S