Wednesday 8 October 2008

Bankers

It is so nice to know when you have been missed. I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when I get nice responses to my blog and i guess that is what keeps me coming back.

We are living in interesting times, just like in the old chinese curse, and many of us are probably going to feel the real pain of this financial turmoil before much longer. We have all been encouraged to save for the rainy days, trusting out hard earned cash into the hands of bankers (no rhyming slang intended!). Now it seems to be raining and of course we find that those same "bankers" are quickly snatching back the umbrellas.

I have no idea what it means to me at the moment. I have savings and various policies that I never expected to benefit from anyway, but I dare no even enquire as to what they are worth right now.

It still baffles me where all the money has gone!!! Someone somewhere has made a huge amount of money from us all - again!!!
At least it gives me something to rant about!

Thanks to all of you for reading :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I have missed my daily rant!