Thursday 31 January 2008

Either I am bored or I have a real bout of verbal squits today. I seem to just write, either emails or blogs and the flow has yet to be staunched.
Ok back to 1971 and the transition from Alton to the Island. Oddly I have no recollection of that summer except that I moved into Princes street, where i was to share a small terraced house with John initially, and later Keith was to join us. It was good to have a little more space and it wasn't far from the school, so I had no need for a car. Just as well really as I had, despite DI's best efforts, so far failed to pass a driving test.
The neighbours were elderly folk who really were not quite prepared for what they were about to receive. However they were very kind and helpful, and saw us as boys of their own. Apart from being a clean and tidy place, we were both quite domesticated, the house was ideal for parties, and Princes street parties became legendary... tbc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.