Tuesday 15 May 2007

absolutely nothing

Damn, it's raining yet again. Actually it is a deluge this morning and that puts paid to my plans. I had intended to go into college this morning to complete the maya work, while there was an expert around. Unfortunately I have to wait in for a delivery and then I'd have to cycle into town and I don't feel able to do that while the aqua vita is descending. I think I am jinxed this week. So far everything that I have started has gone wrong - I have managed to complete absolutely nothing without something going wrong.
I am within spitting distance of completing this bloody work and every time I get close something happens to deter me. I WILL FINISH IT! That has become my mantra and I will be so disappointed if I miss that final deadline. College last night was a bit f a waste of time. The tutor knows less about Maya than I do and that is saying something.

Nothing notable in the news today, although i must say that I haven't taken much trouble to scour it and I haven't been to collect the paper yet. I'll wait until the sun appears and that may take a while.

This is such a dull posting that I may withdraw it later and try to find something else to say. Maybe I could write about the dream i had last night, though it was very confused and real, I think I'd find it very uncomfortable.

Enjoy your day

No comments: