Sunday 13 May 2007

Not again!

It's almost unbelievable. This morning I read about a tetraplegic who was stopped driving his wheelchair on an expressway in Spain. His excuse was, that he was looking for a brothel! Am I missing something? is there a pattern here? Are the brothels of Europe a front for something?

It's heaving it down with rain again today. I knew that this would happen; as soon as it started it was almost bound to continue forever. The water butts are all full and British summer is re-established. I wouldn't mind the rain so much if it wasn't for the drop in temperature. I have had to go back into long trousers and shirts with sleeves.

Being sunday, Mothers day in some parts of the world, there is little to do and I suppose that I can just continue to potter on and attempt to complete something. That seems to be an impossible task some days. I either run out of something essential or I lose the will to go on, both of which mean unfinished bits and pieces all over the place.

I have been playing around with Maya this morning and trying to get my head around the complexity of 3D rendering. Wish there was someone I could consult on this as I seem to have forgotten most of what i thought I understood at the time. Being able to talk to someone is of great benefit sometimes but on the whole self reliance can be safer.

I'll keep scouring the news for more on the great brothel conspiracy, just in case there are sinister undertones.

Enjoy your sunday.

Ps Maya is not a person!

No comments: