Tuesday 8 May 2007

DIY

Tuesday has almost gone; my student just left and I will have to get changed again to continue with the kitchen. Ever wished that you hadn't started something. The trouble is with starting things that you never know what the outcome will be. Sometimes that is a good thing of course, and makes for an interesting life (so they say!), but when it comes to DIY, one small job always develops into something far more complex. Removal of wall paper, like the removal of clothes, can reveal things that are best not seen, and now I find that I am having to make good walls that have seen better days.

A dull day here in most senses of the word and I haven't even ventured out for a newspaper. I guess I'd not get time to read it anyway. I am hoping that one day I will have a fellow blogger to bounce ideas off, but for now I'll keep going in the hope that I can at least register something in the mind of someone.

No comments: