Friday 18 May 2007

DIFY

I think that DIY stands for "Damage it Yourself" This has been a bad week in a pretty bad year really. Everything i touch seems to fall apart at the moment. Still trying to finish the kitchen but having little success. To make matters worse, visitors are due later on this evening and they are staying all weekend. I think we may eat out!

The sun is shining this morning and I'd love to be able to make the most of it, but between the kitchen and other things I don't think I'll manage that somehow. Tony has rung, asking me to fix a dripping tap! He must be mad, or maybe he doesn't know about my catalogue of disaters in DIY and other things. Oh well I'll cycle round in a while and se what destruction I can inflict on his bathroom. Poor bloke can't see, so he won't notice anyway.

Clearly i am taking a break from it right now and I settled down to play a game on the computer for a while, while I drink my coffee. Guess what? The bloody game keeps crashing. Not only that, my back up hard drive has died and there are irreplaceable pictures and files on there.

I am beginning to feel persecuted!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Poor you. Hope things improve.