Monday 7 May 2007

Another kitchen



Today hasn't panned out as expected. I decided to move a kitchen unit and as a result tore off a strip of wall paper. One thing led to another and now i am in the throes of decorating the....king kitchen. Just what I didn't need with the deadline rapidly approaching. At least there is no college tonight, being a bank holiday, so i don't have to offer any feeble excuses. Shit I seem to spend my whole life either apologising to, doing things for, or being in pain over women. I'd happily become a misogynist if i could spell it and if I didn't like some women so much.

It's blowing a gale out there and has been most of the day. At least I am not missing anything outdoors, though after a weekend of doing almost nothing outside, I am getting cabin fever here. I'll soon lose the facility to talk sensibly. Come to think of it I think I lost that some time ago.

Oh well dear reader, i hope that your monday is better than mine, but I expect it will be.

No comments: